This wiki has rules and guidelines just like everyone else. These rules are enforced to ensure that nothing goes wrong.
- No trolling. The other wiki has been unfortunately vandalized and became a wasteland wiki with no authority to stop it. Unlike that wiki, ours has active admins that are here to stop vandalism and trolling on the spot. If you are caught vandalizing or trolling, you will be let off with a warning, but if caught doing it again, you will be blocked and removed from the wiki.
- No hate speech, racism, or bullying. We are a wiki that believes in equality and therefore wants people of all types to access the wiki without being harmed in any way. This includes cyberbullying, flame wars, online discrimination, etc. So, please don't be racist, post hate speech, or bully anyone on the wiki.
- No spamming. We don't want to see you advertise yourself or anyone else unless it is useful to the wiki and helps us in any way. Typing the same message over and over again also falls under this. So, no spamming.
- If you are going to use bad words, make it apply to the page you are making. If you do, use the "Nsfw" alert screen. You cannot use bad words anywhere else on here, though.
- No asking for admin. We don't give admin to anyone that hasn't contributed to the wiki. There are requirements that have to be met before one can apply for admin privileges.
- Don't write your opinions on a page. if you like or dislike a character, write it on the comments instead.
- Don't create useless categories or categories that fit too few pages.
- Don't impersonate someone. If you claim to be someone else, you will have to show proof that you are that person, otherwise you will be blocked.
- Don't create pages about characters who are too minor or don't really have a role. For more information about if a character deserves a page or not, see Page Requirements.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.